Monday, October 5, 2009

The lost of your caring.

Is been a while i dint update my blog..because i dont have the mood to..guess it was because of the break up? i dont know? having alots of problem nowadays first i lost my girl i lost some friends lost alots of caring is been a hard time..but somehow i still miss you...whatever what have done is done i still have to move on and face more toughness infront i am trying to change myself right now to another person? maybe is just because i lost hell lots of caring? who cares nobody wants to..this days really cant sleep much and stress of the 'undang' thingy is like i sleep at 5 or 6 in the morning and wake up at 11 something? i feel tired but i really cant sleep..am i so like freaking your all or your all just dont like me to mix hang along? your all like leaving me dead behind..what did i do? anyway i found my biggest fear that kills hell lots is lonely-ness and sorrow-ness within my heart.

for the last wish..i really hope someone really care about me

No comments:

Post a Comment